India is going to launch its new Rs 200 Rupees Banknote, After the Demonetization this will be something New for India.
This is the fourth new note to be announced since November, when Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced an overnight ban on Rs. 1,000 and Rs. 500 notes to choke tax evaders. The government says the Rs. 200 notes will inject more low denomination currency in the system.
Here are the features of the New ₹200 Notes
2. Latent image with denominational numeral 200,
3. Denominational numeral २०० in Devnagari,
4. Portrait of Mahatma Gandhi at the centre,
5. Micro letters ‘RBI’, ‘भारत’, ‘India’ and ‘200’,
6. Windowed security thread with inscriptions ‘भारत’ and RBI with colour shift. Colour of the thread changes from green to blue when the note is tilted,
7. Guarantee Clause, Governor’s signature with Promise Clause and RBI emblem towards right of Mahatma Gandhi portrait,
8. Denominational numeral with Rupee Symbol, ₹ 200 in colour changing ink (green to blue) on bottom right,
9. Ashoka Pillar emblem on the right,
10. Mahatma Gandhi portrait and electrotype (200) watermarks,
11. Number panel with numerals growing from small to big on the top left side and bottom right side,
12. For visually impaired